Sunday 23 January 2022

Time to call it a day and look to the future and working on my own projects.

 This last week I had a moment of reflection and seeing what I need to do for the future. The main problem I have had for some time as been the state of the yard and the workshop and not being able to move around because things have been dumped and not cleared away or removed.  

Projects started and not finished as projects or owners have run out of funds. So last week I have made a start on sorting out the workshop and the yard by getting in a small recycling skip to get rid of the scrap metal laying around the yard which has been and moving boat trailers that could be put out of the way. Get customers boats that do have the money to get their boat done and get rid of the boat to make more space and so I do not feel so restricted in moving round the yard. Also get boats that need to go, out of the yard. That way giving me time and space to better decisions about my working future and plan for my retirement from the career I have worked at for the past 45 years. 

 

So, from this week coming there are things changing and plans put in place to wind down business to just enough to make enough for my own projects and when they are done close the business down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment