Tuesday 31 August 2021

Having a bad day,can back in the garage, so on to plan B

So what should have started as a return to normal, that is going to Chance to do some more work on her was turned up side down. So now to Plan B use the Garage's rental car to go up country to Chance. Not ideal but it got me back on the road and salvage something for the trip to Woodplumpton. So instead of doing a bit of work today. I will be doing the work tomorrow. Most of the work I will be doing is bring  back the parts that I can get the car and and storing boat parts that will have to wait until I get my van finally back on the road. Whenever, that might be. 

So what should have been a good couple of days work is now just going to be a days work followed by a drive home the same day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment