Thursday 8 October 2020

Change in direction for my business and myself over coming months and whether it is time to retire and sail my yacht.

 I have burned myself out keeping my business going through this Covid situation and I now need a break from my business to clear my mind and have a change in scenery. The pressure I have been under as been great as without any government grants being available to me. I have had limited cash flow and a couple of other clients who have not paid me for some time which I am still chasing with the help of a third-party debit company . So, in order to keep going over the next few months I have closed the business in the short term (a month or so) and re-evaluate whether my business. It is going to take some time to think this through, however, in the present situation, it is what I have to do for the good of my family and myself. 

However, I just need time and space to clear my mind and get back on with work/ life balance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment