Thursday 26 March 2020

working from home and making the best of the situation


I have now had to close my boatyard and workshop, this is unfortunate, but given the present conditions it is only a good call.As soon as the restrictions on movement are over, I will be getting back to work and making up for lost time or at least get some of the work done. In the meantime it is going to be getting outstanding paperwork done and other jobs I can do from home. Also, get my small workshop at home sorted as well, so that even that I can not get to my main workshop I can some work done of a few jobs that have been on the back burner for sometime and now I have the chance to get them done. 

The first job to do in my small home workshop is to take a good look at the space and how best to use the space the best way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment