Sunday 8 September 2019

A busy few weeks ahead

Now that I am back to working by myself, there is a lot of jobs that are going to take my time up and mean I am going to be doing a lot of long hour days to keep up with the workload I have got in the yard.

However, when some of the projects that are in the yard are finished there is going to be time and space to re-organise the yard and the workshop. This is something that as needed to be done for sometime and not had the time or money to do.

The projects that are going to be worked on over the next few months are ones that will take a long time to complete and the owners are not in a rush to have done as their plans to have the boats sailing  at sometime over the next year or so.

So the first job tomorrow is to sit down and work out a plan to sort out the yard and sort out the workshop to make the most of the available space and get rid of any unused equipment and other items laying around that are stopping me from working as well as possible.

So now the hard work starts to re-build the business and get it working the way I need it to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment