Saturday 2 January 2021

New Year and new beginning and better times ahead

 Christmas is now behind us and I am looking forward to a better new year and more boat building and repair projects over the coming weeks and months ahead. As with all new year's it is time to make fresh starts and clean out the workshop and yard to make room for the new work to come to the yard. Now that the Covid 19 situation is now looking better. It is time to plan the schedule of the workload for the coming weeks that came in over the Christmas break with a better idea of how it is going to be achieved.  Although, the present situation is making work difficult, many of my  suppliers are finding it difficult to supply some items most of my suppliers are adaptable and are finding different sources for many products. This way I can keep working and getting my projects still on track for spring delivery dates. So now it is a matter of on forwards and up forwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment