Tuesday, 18 August 2026

All change at J-Star Marine Services and the way forward

 All change in the workshop with different jobs coming into the workshop. Getting through the boats in the workshop and the yard before moving to smaller premises. So I am not as people think retiring, Just moving to smaller premises to keep my business working and keep helping my many clients with their boats.

Although I am closing the workshop in Walton on the Naze to more large work from the 10th of September and moving to smaller premises in Clacton on Sea as soon as the boats are finished I am still working on smaller boats and projects. So if there are clients who wish to have small repairs and refits just call Simon on 07534045729 for a chat.

I am having a yard and workshop sale of the equipment I no longer need as I am moving to smaller premises. The sale is ongoing from the 10th of September until the yard and workshop are empty of all the equipment and other items which are up for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment