Friday 17 September 2021

It is almost 2 weeks on from the operation and feeling better every day

 This coming Monday it will be 2 weeks since I had my emergency surgery. Everyday I am feeling better in myself although having to come to terms with restrictions on how much I can do on a day to day basis. So I am trying to employ some short term staff to get the ball rolling again so I can get the cashflow running again. Like any business cash flow is king, no cashflow no business.

So on Monday morning it is back to the new normal for me, Get other people to do the heavy work while I sort the lighter duties around the yard and workshop. Doing some light bench work which does not involve any heavy lifting, This way I will be able to keep myself motivated and on the ball.

Some friends are helping at the moment to get things sorted as best as possible, however, I do need some experienced boat builders to get through the backlog of work in the yard and workshop so that I can see a clear way through and start to get my business back on its feet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment