Tuesday 8 June 2021

Off to Chance to start the long road to the restoration of boat

 On my way back to Chance this morning to start the inventory of the boat and to make a start on cleaning out the cabins and photographing and videoing the condition of the boat to work out how much of the boat needs restoring and how many new items will need to be sourced from my different contacts within the marine trade. Also cover up the wheelhouse windows and any of the other holes in the hull and cabin sides/ So it should be an interesting couple of days ahead while we make in roads into the restoration ahead. I have help this time with my wife and my brother lending a extra pair of hands with many of the larger items such as the masts and other heavy items on the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment