Sunday 22 March 2020

J-Star Marine Services will stay open and keep our working for our client's through this difficult time I am self isolating this is not a problem as I work by myself.

One  part of this Covid19 situation, it gives me time to clean up the workshop and put tools and equipment away and do jobs I have been putting off, now that I have no reason to put off anymore. Another job to sort out the workstation management better to make tool stations more user friendly and less inefficient by placing the tools within arms reach and have dedicated areas for each piece of static equipment. So tomorrow when I go to work and because I work by myself I can self isolate and keep working on  my client's vessels and keeping my business turning over  at the same time. So although it is a difficult time for many people, those of us who work by themselves can keep working and fulfilling our work for our client's through this difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment